Aaron Runner is the Owner and Director of Strength & Conditioning at Full-Stride Performance. A former collegiate hockey player at Plymouth State University, he played his youth hockey for the Atlanta Fire Hockey Club before leaving home to play Midget Major AAA and Junior A. While at Plymouth State, Runner earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Health Fitness, graduating with honors, and his Master of Science degree in Kinesiology, graduating at the top of his program.
Runner was formerly the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach for Husson University in Bangor Maine as well as a Graduate Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach for the University of Maine, Assistant Coach for the Atlanta Fire ’04s, and Goaltending Coach for the Atlanta Fire Hockey Club.
Coach Runner holds numerous degrees, certifications, and qualifications. He is a published peer-reviewed author in the Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research and in Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport and currently resides in Alpharetta, GA.
- MS – Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- BS – Physical Education & Applied Health Fitness
- NSCA – Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- NSPA – Certified Weightlifting Performance Coach
- NSPA – Certified Speed & Agility Coach
- NASM – Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NESTA – Sports Nutrition Specialist